Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Immerse yourself in a whole lot of goodness.

Want to find a way to feel rejuvenated, refreshed, and invigorated without breaking the bank?

My personal recommendation is to take a long warm bath. Bathing is a tradition that goes back thousands of years to Ancient Judaism. According to the Jewish Culture bathing(immersing in a Mikveh) is a ritual that not only cleanses ones body but their soul as well. Although this ritual contains many cultural limitations, its significance still holds true to many today.

My favorite part about baths is that you can get so creative! Feel like your getting sick? How about a Vitamin C Bath.

Want beautiful, soft, lush skin? How about a Matcha Green Tea Bath.

1 comment:

  1. This is such an informative blog! Great work. I really enjoy bathing. Now that I know a little about the history I will now enjoy it even more. Thanks for the recommendations-- matcha feels so good on the skin.

    ReplyDelete