Thursday, March 24, 2011

Live from Israel

Dearest Readers,



I am currently living in Israel and would like to start writing more about Israeli health. I will share experiences and articles that are relevant to life here in Israel. I hope to cover some of the main public health issues such as AIDS, Abortion, Nutrition, Tobacco Use, Terrorism, and many other similar topics. I am currently working at the Hebrew University's school of Public Health as a researcher. I hope to write about my experiences with that as well.


Most Israeli meals come with fresh, delicious, and healthy salads.


Many can vouch that coffee is the cornerstore of Israeli culture.



FACT:
  • Israel's percentage of the total number of scientific articles published worldwide is almost 10 times higher than its percentage of the world's population.











    Look OUT Israel, Farah's here!

1 comment: